Here you’ll find choral, duet, solo and instrumental sheet music (PDF), and demo recordings for most selections (MP3). All sheet music here is available for free download.
Print and copy as many selections as you’d like for non-commercial use. All other rights are reserved, including the creation of derivative works.
For the newest additions to the site, check out the “What’s New” tab at the top of the page
Have a look around, fire up the printer and stay awhile! I hope you enjoy the music.
- using the menu tabs at the top of the page, or…
- search for something specific at the top right, or…
- use the Sitemap to browse and see what’s here.
Links aren’t underlined here. There are too many of them, and all the underscoring would eventually give you a headache.
Links are blue until you click them, and green after you’ve visited them. When you hover your mouse over a link, underlining appears.
There are several ways to listen:
- MP3 players are at the bottom right of the individual song pages. Click the recording you want, hit “play” and you’re rolling.
- Free MP3 downloads (128Kbps) are available on individual song pages. Recordings change occasionally here–if there’s a recording you’re particularly fond of, be sure to download the file.
- The MP3 Playlists page features various topics and performers, in radio-style playlists, as well as a playlist of every song available.
- YouTube videos are also found on some (not all) of the individual song pages.
- 320Kbps MP3 files are available for purchase here. (They’re also listed on song pages.) Purchase includes a license to copy/distribute for non-commercial use, on any physical medium. See the FAQ for more information.
I’m glad you dropped in, and I’d love you to stay, but I’d like to save you some time and frustration if something you’re searching for isn’t here to be found.
All the music here was written by yours truly. In a very few cases, some songs were written in collaboration with other writers.
If you’re looking for music by other composers, you’re not likely to find it here. The same is true for rap, blues, disco, rock, metal, country, hip-hop, trance, reggae… you get the idea. You also won’t find songs from Broadway musicals, popular radio, Disney (or any other) movies, or secular music in general.
While we’re on the subject of what you won’t find here… I get a kick out of some of the search terms that show up on my search engine stats. Some searches are just too fun to keep to myself, so just for grins, here’s a list of Amusing Searches I’ve collected over the years.